The rebel spirit of Joe Strummer lives on in The Smash, inspiring riders to choose their own path, no matter what stands in your way. The combination of GG-style geometry and Freedom Linkage suspension platform creates a 29er you can take on anything from epic big mountain days, to days in the bike park, to your rock-strewn after-work lap.
Riders can choose between Crush Mode and Plush Mode for the suspension platform that’s ideal for your local terrain and riding style. Crush Mode is more poppy and supportive, while Plush Mode is smoother in the rough–turning rock gardens into a fine velour carpet. Further dial in your ride by choosing an air or coil rear shock.
Revved Carbon Technology
Revved Carbon Technology is the bike industry’s newest and most advanced carbon fiber innovation. Covertly in development and testing for the last 3 years, Revved combines a revolutionary manufacturing process and evolved carbon fiber material to create the next generation of mountain bikes.
Compared to the leading types of traditional carbon fiber material, Revved’s material is over 300% more impact resistant, yet matches the strength and stiffness of the traditional material by sharing its continuous-fiber composition.
As mountain bikers, we live to explore trails in natural beauty, which is why it was important for us to also develop an environmentally-responsible material and manufacturing process. Revved sets a new benchmark in sustainable frame materials.
GG Modular Frame Platform
The GG Modular Frame Platform brings a whole new meaning to the quiver-killer bike. With this Platform, one bike truly can rule them all.
The Modular Frame Platform features:
- GeoAdjust Headset – allowing you to quickly adjust your frame’s reach and wheelbase by 10 mm
- Seatstay Tuning Kits – allowing you to convert your bike from one model to another, “tuning” your bike for different terrain, without having to buy a whole new bike.
We used our background in racecar engineering to create the Freedom Linkage, a versatile platform that gives you the freedom to tune the suspension characteristics based on your local terrain and riding style. The platform works well with both air and coil shocks.
Alongside performance, our engineers design for refinement and eliminating unnecessary complication. This creates a platform that’s made for goin’ fast, yet is easy to maintain and built to last.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform with GeoAdjust Headset
- Crush Mode & Plush Mode
- Crush Mode: strong mid-stroke support for flow trails and all-day adventures
- Plush Mode: softer top stroke for smashing rocks and mega-traction
- Freedom Linkage – provides a wide range of tuning options for both air and coil shocks
- Integrated-External cable routing – combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Frame Storage System – eliminates the need for a pack on shorter rides
- Mounting bracket for tools and a tube
- Water bottle mount
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Frame weight: 6.5 lbs. (2,950 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel: 150 – 170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 60 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 – 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.5″